What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
Welcome to an unofficial Christopher Hitchens site. dailyhitchens@post.com
Christopher Hitchens (1949 - 2011) was an Anglo-American author and journalist. His books made him a prominent public intellectual and a staple of talk shows and lecture circuits. He was a columnist and literary critic at Vanity Fair, Slate, The Atlantic, World Affairs, The Nation, Free Inquiry and a variety of other media outlets. He was named one of the world's "Top 100 Public Intellectuals" by Foreign Policy and Britain's Prospect.
Yahoo! News
Wikipedia
Search results
Recent Comments
Popular Posts
-
Comedy Death Ray podcast (1/2) (2/2)
-
Christopher Hitchens and Mark Stephens comment on the possibility to arrest the Pope.
-
By Peter Hitchens I can’t really claim that I never notice the extraordinarily spiteful attacks on me which come from one particular qua...
-
By Daniel Dennett. "Those of us rooting for Christopher Hitchens in his contest with cancer are an open-minded multitude; we wish him...
-
Watch the debate: Does Atheism Poisons Everything with Christopher Hitchens and David Berlinski on C-SPAN2 here . Hosted by the Fixed P...
-
By Alex Olson, Sept 27, 2010. Noted journalist Christopher Hitchens squared off against College of William and Mary government professor L...
-
Pray for me? Christopher Hitchens? By Christopher Hitchens "Even the nicest and most caring religious people are often unaware of qui...
-
Walter Owen reviews the "Is there an afterlife?" debate between CH and Shmuley Boteach at Cooper Union on September 16, 2010. Re...
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Paine
Baruch Spinoza
George Orwell
Bertrand Russell
Leon Trotsky
Rosa Luxemburg
Socrates
Hitchens vs David Berlinski
August 10, 2010Posted by Tom at 08:10
Labels: 2010, Christopher Hitchens, David Berlinski
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I posted this in addition to the 'upcoming events' link. I hate to read comments on how people missed out on a Hitchens debate because they didn't know he was in town. This is to spread the word a bit more effectively.
Yay! Good to see him back on the road again! Hooray!
Glad to see he's still planning on traveling.
I will have to see if I can get down there to see it.
Surely this is crazy!
The man doesn't need the exursion of taking on more flakes right now.
Considering what Hitch told Anderson Cooper about perhaps the boredom being what kills him, this may be exactly what the Dr. ordered.
It would be joyous to see Christopher on the road. I don't think any of us could hope for more than this.
is this debate really happening?
It hasn't been cancelled
Post a Comment