Hitchens and Donohue give their views on the Catholic sex abuse scandals.
What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
Welcome to an unofficial Christopher Hitchens site. dailyhitchens@post.com
Christopher Hitchens (1949 - 2011) was an Anglo-American author and journalist. His books made him a prominent public intellectual and a staple of talk shows and lecture circuits. He was a columnist and literary critic at Vanity Fair, Slate, The Atlantic, World Affairs, The Nation, Free Inquiry and a variety of other media outlets. He was named one of the world's "Top 100 Public Intellectuals" by Foreign Policy and Britain's Prospect.
Yahoo! News
Wikipedia
Search results
Recent Comments
Popular Posts
-
Comedy Death Ray podcast (1/2) (2/2)
-
By Peter Hitchens I can’t really claim that I never notice the extraordinarily spiteful attacks on me which come from one particular qua...
-
Christopher Hitchens and Mark Stephens comment on the possibility to arrest the Pope.
-
By Daniel Dennett. "Those of us rooting for Christopher Hitchens in his contest with cancer are an open-minded multitude; we wish him...
-
Watch the debate: Does Atheism Poisons Everything with Christopher Hitchens and David Berlinski on C-SPAN2 here . Hosted by the Fixed P...
-
By Alex Olson, Sept 27, 2010. Noted journalist Christopher Hitchens squared off against College of William and Mary government professor L...
-
Walter Owen reviews the "Is there an afterlife?" debate between CH and Shmuley Boteach at Cooper Union on September 16, 2010. Re...
-
Pray for me? Christopher Hitchens? By Christopher Hitchens "Even the nicest and most caring religious people are often unaware of qui...
Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Paine
Baruch Spinoza
George Orwell
Bertrand Russell
Leon Trotsky
Rosa Luxemburg
Socrates
Hitchens & Bill Donohue on FOX
March 29, 2010Posted by Tom at 09:18
Labels: 2010, Bill Donohue, Christopher Hitchens, fox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am sorry Mr. Donahue, first time offenders, concerning child abuse, are NOT left unpunished and simply given to a psychiatrist or psychologist. That is an extremely absurd thing to say. I find it very troubling that he can be so callous about such a horrific act.
Some debate. Hitch made his point (and the anchor tried to say it was confusing) then some conservative nutter makes a load of straw man arguements. I think I'd have liked to hear Hitch's response to that.
I hope to see Hitchen's response to these claims. While he may or may not be a nutter, I believe that he did answer some of the accusations sufficiently.
Buona Sera! James Franco . payday loans
toronto loans This website is the most known I appreciated it so much
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817
Post a Comment